We are looking forward to working with passionate people that love to polish their craft, not worried about learning new things and eager to tackle challenges.
By joining the team in the early stage, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our various Rails projects with a team of highly skilled software developers who are also the founders of KVY. We are a young and startup-culture development shop where you can sharpen your technical skills and other soft-skills as well. Because you will involve in every steps of the project, not only about coding but also about communicating and working directly with customers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developed React Native applications for both IOS and Android
- Use of Native Modules and Native UI components from both IOS and Android
- Create UI Screen and Modules in both IOS and Android and integrate with React Native application
- Deployment on React Native application to both App Store and Google.
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation
- Review client requirements, wireframes, and designs for technical feasibility, then work with the scrum team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Improve product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
Experience & Skills
- 2+ years' experience in React/React Native
- Strong object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Passionate about mobile development and writing correct, and efficient code
- Understanding of REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and work with peers to solve complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline. Master's degree is preferred.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying