We are looking forward to working with passionate people that love to polish their craft, not worried about learning new things and eager to tackle challenges.
By joining the team in the early stage, you’ll get the opportunity to work on many of our various Rails projects with a team of highly skilled software developers who are also the founders of KVY. We are a young and startup-culture development shop where you can sharpen your technical skills and other soft-skills as well. Because you will involve in every steps of the project, not only about coding but also about communicating and working directly with customers.
- Design and build reliable Ruby/Rails code, from backend to frontend.
- Involve in communicating with customers to understand their ideas and requirements.
- Collaborate with teammates to make strategic technical decisions.
- Write clean, human-readable code with unit tests.
- Do code review.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- 3+ years experience full-stack development building real world web applications
- Experienced with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Rather good at speaking and writing English.
- Experience with other languages such as NodeJS, Elixir is preferred.
- Experience with ReactJS is preferred.
- Passion for learning new technologies fast
- Rails, Spree, Phoenix
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Heroku, AWS, Google Cloud Platform
- Rollbar, NewRelic, Github, Slack, Trello, Jira